Should We Work Together?
Create Studios is a boutique web design and digital marketing agency based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Since 2005, we’ve been creating custom websites and WordPress designs and helping clients generate leads through digital marketing strategies.
Our customers come from various industries, including legal, medical, construction, home services, and many established local businesses.
We’re an international team with people from the Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Romania, and the United States.
This position is for you if you want a long-term career with a fun, growing team.
Visit www.createwebstudios.com and review our company playbook to learn more about us.
Job Title: Project Manager
Create Studios is seeking a skilled Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager will support the Delivery Manager with assigned projects to ensure high-quality execution and outstanding service delivery to our customers.
This internal role involves working with our team of web designers, developers, digital marketers, and account managers to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to set weekly, monthly, and quarterly milestones with customer account managers.
- Kick-off new projects, set deliverables timelines, and assign work.
- Manage project deliverables and follow up with the team.
- Manage the support ticket desk for customer requests.
- Manage website projects from design to go-live, including coding, content, QA, and deployment.
- Manage SEO strategy and planning, assigning tasks to the team and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Attend weekly and monthly customer meetings led by our account managers as needed.
- Use ClickUp to manage team workload and ensure milestones are met.
- Prepare monthly presentations for customers.
- Complete monthly account milestones.
- Complete support tickets.
- Track and review hours estimates vs. actuals.
- Utilize platform support teams when issues arise with the software we use.
- Research, present, and implement solutions to achieve better results for customers.
- Identify inefficiencies within processes and suggest improvements.
- Implement improvement plans and process changes.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good with people/personable.
- Time-sensitive to multiple deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to push tasks forward while knowing when to ask for help.
- Ability to fill in for the team where and when needed.
- Familiarity with web design tools such as Photoshop, Figma, and wireframes.
- Basic knowledge of websites, WordPress, CSS, and HTML.
- Ability to edit WordPress websites.
- Knowledge of SEO strategies, both on-site and off-site.
- Understanding of Google Business Profile, reputation, and reviews.
- Understanding analytics and reporting tools such as AgencyAnalytics.com, Google Analytics 4, and Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with paid ads, including Google Ads and Facebook ads.
- Familiar with social media, understanding how a content calendar, blogs, email newsletters, and social media platforms work together.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Hubspot and Mailchimp for email marketing and automation.
- Availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am EST to 5 pm EST.
- 35 hours plus per week.
- Pay is dependent on experience.
- Conversational English skills for our internal team and participation in customer meetings.
- Flexible work schedule
- Ten days time off per year
- Paid holiday schedule
- Bonus plan
- Long-term career opportunity – some team members started with us twelve years ago.
If you are a skilled Project Manager with experience in digital marketing and web design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team at Create Studios.
As part of the job application process, please provide the answer to the math problem 15+2 as your first interview question. Ensure that it is clearly visible.
Keep reading below for more details about our team culture and the tools we use.
Tools We Use
- Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.)
- ClickUp for Project Management
- Slack for internal communication
- Zoom with video for meetings
- AgencyAnalytics.com for customer reporting
- WPEngine.com for hosting
- BrightLocal.com for Local SEO
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Business Profile
- Custom WordPress Themes
- WordPress Elementor and ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
Our Core Services
Our service stack includes designing and building custom WordPress websites and driving traffic through the digital marketing strategies listed below.
The Five Tenants of Our Culture
- We are a team of creatives who love making cool stuff and helping our customers grow. From beautifully designed websites to effective marketing campaigns, we deliver results that help our customers be seen, heard, and succeed.
- We genuinely care about our customers and teammates. Our follow-up is consistent, friendly, and knowledgeable. We celebrate our customers’ successes and show appreciation with thoughtful gestures. We encourage our team members, celebrate each other’s strengths, and maintain a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Our customers and team members know “Where it’s at.” Our customers and team members trust us to meet our deliverables and communicate effectively.
Rarely are we asked, “Where’s it at?” by customers or team members. They don’t have to ask twice.
We work with a plan in place and immediately notify others of any roadblocks that prevent us from accomplishing our tasks.
We check in with each other, offering help, figuring things out, and ensuring we finish what we promised.
We communicate with enough detail so our customer deliverables and team members’ tasks make sense the first time.
Rarely do we have last-minute fire drills.
By doing all these things, we minimize work stress and have a positive work culture.
- We lead our customers and team members and push for results. We do this by setting clear deadlines and deliverables, pushing for results, and helping them achieve their vision.
Our work is easily understandable for any team member to identify what has been accomplished and the timeline in which it was completed.
- Propose & Implement Improvements for Our Success As a member of Create Studios, it’s your responsibility to constantly bring your unique strengths, values, and ideas to the table to enhance our team culture and contribute to our collective success.
What improvements have you proposed and successfully implemented to improve Create Studios?