Account Manager Job Posting
Account Manager Role Digital Marketing Agency
The account manager role exists to delight and retain our customers through excellent communication and producing measurable results.
With a strong grasp of digital marketing, you’ll ensure our internal team is working to deliver the results we promised.
Working together with the CEO, you will continually fine-tune and improve our team’s results and bring new strategies to our customers.
Responsible For: Great Communication, Customer Retention, and Demonstrating Measurable Results
- Communicates weekly with customers
- Reports monthly on results
- Sets up and attends periodic strategy sessions with customer and CEO
- Manages internal team for the delivery of results with guidance and input from the CEO
- Works with CEO on our internal projects
- Hourly Pay
- 25-30 Hours Per Week
- Pay $20 – $30 per hour
- Available Monday to Friday 9 am – 3 pm EST
- Bonuses based on company profit and retention
- Future opportunities: Full-time role, assistant account manager to help you, more pay, salary pay, and profit bonuses
You’re not responsible for doing the actual work; you’re responsible for managing the delivery and customer communication for the accounts you manage.
- Social Media
- Paid Ads
- Reputation Management
- Email Marketing
- Web Design
Our Delivery Team
The delivery team does the actual work for our accounts.
You’re responsible for holding them accountable for the results we promised the customer. For example, did our social media specialists create and publish the content calendar? Is the paid ads report ready from our ads specialist?
The delivery team consists of:
- Two web developers
- One web designer
- Two paid ad specialists
- One social media specialist
- One marketing assistant
- One SEO specialist
- Internal – Slack messaging and Zoom video
- Customers – Email, Phone, and Zoom
Pop quiz time: Attention to detail is essential; please include the answer to the math problem 15+2 in your response to this job.
Internal Tools and Communication
- Zoom for video calls
- Slack for messaging
- Freshdesk for support tickets
- Asana for project management
- Google Docs
- This position requires a solid high-level understanding of the following:
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Email marketing
- Online Marketing Metrics
- Emails – Open Rate, Click Rate
- Paid Ads – Leads and Conversions from form fills and phone calls
- Google Analytics – Website traffic, sources, and conversions
- Social Media – Content Calendar, Social Posts, Email Marketing, Website Blogs
- Google Search Engine Results Page
- SEO Tagging
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics
How to apply:
Answer three short questions by video here:
Then email jeff [at] createwebstudios  com